Research & Testing
Products may be tested to assess both the cognitive and physical interface. Techniques include muscle effort monitoring (electromyography), vibration analyses, thermal testing, contact pressure mapping, dynamic postural analyses (electrogoniometry), biomechanical modeling, physiologic testing, anthropometric analyses, and a range of psychometric measures to gauge product performance, ease of use and comfort.
- Concept development & testing
- Ergonomic performance specifications
- Ease of use and productivity testing
- Error analysis
- Product validation and ergonomic claims
- Best-in-class competitive product benchmarking